Answer the following questions and include your references.
- Students’ answers should include the following and explain each hormone’s functions related to women’s health.
2. Students’ answers should include the following:
- Ovarian cycle and events associated with each phase
- Follicular phase
- Luteal phase
- Endometrial cycle and events associated with each phase
- Proliferative phase
- Secretory phase
- Ischemic phase
- Menstrual phase
3. Students’ answers should include the following:
Discussion Post- Anatomy & Physiology of the Reproductive System
- Differentiate the structures and functions of the major external and internal female genital organs.
- Outline the phases of the menstrual cycle, the dominant hormones involved, and the changes taking place in each phase.
- Identify external and internal male reproductive structures and the function of each in hormonal regulation.