Background: Is there a location you’ve always wanted to visit or even live in?
- Compare 3 place you would live in. Gather the last three years’ worth of cost of living (rent, utilities, transportation, groceries, etc.) and create a table showing 4 cost of living factors across all 3 places.
- Make another table using top 4 factors that affect your living decisions (eg., price, location, food choices, etc.) and rank the 3 different places (1 = highest, 3 = lowest).
- What surprised you about your research? Based on your research, where would you choose to live and why?
- 2-page report (about 10 sentences, double-spaced)
- Supporting Excel spreadsheet