You are a bright, hard-working, entry-level manager who fully intends to rise up through the ranks. Your performance evaluation gives you high marks for your technical skills but low marks when it comes to people skills. Do you think people skills can be learned, or do you need to rethink your career path? If people skills can be learned, how would you go about learning them?
This discussion forum will be graded as follows:
- The original discussion should be 250 words in length.
- Full answer to the prompt using standard English spelling and grammar.
- Respond to two other classmates’ posts with your thoughts. Each reply should be at least 150 words in length.
- Substantial comments to classmates (do not just say “I agree” or “Nice posting”).
- Please refer to the rubric for additional information.