In your paper:
- Describe the problem you have identified.
- Justify the selection by describing why this is a significant problem worth addressing. Provide evidence demonstrating the extent of the problem. Also, describe the impact the problem is having on macro level of practice.
- Summarize and synthesize the peer-reviewed literature related to the identified problem.
- ******Evaluate relevant theories and models found within the literature. Be sure to explore macro level theories or models related to your chosen problem. In your evaluation, explain the impact these theories and models may have on the identified problem and whether the impact improves or makes the problem worse.
- Analyze and synthesize best practice skills and strategies related to the problem found within the literature. Explore the variety of strategies used to reduce the problem. These strategies could be about social change or about advocacy.
- Combine these strategies and skills into a holistic plan to address the problem, after reviewing the literature.
- Be sure that your plan contains a minimum of three integrated strategies.
- Explain your reasoning using details and peer-reviewed literature.
- Describe which types of strategies best apply to the problem (for example, social change strategies, advocacy strategies, et cetera).