For this assignment, you are to watch several of the reading videos in this module.
- Immersive Reader: You must watch this video and provide 6 key points in complete sentences. Three of the key points must describe Immersive Reader and the other three must present information about what assistive technology features are in the program. They need to be in complete sentences in a bulleted fashion. Edit criterion description three of the six key points should relate to what Immersive Reader is and for whom it could be useful. Three of the six key points need to identify at least three AT features of Immersive Reader and discuss how it could be useful.
- Milly and Molly(5): You must watch this video and review the 2-page Nearpod description which will help you understand the program better. Write two key points about this app in complete sentences.
- Two Other Reading Technology Videos: Select two of the other reading videos (not the cool technology video). Indicate the names of the two videos followed by 2 key points each in complete sentences in a bulleted fashion.
- A Short Overview of Microsoft’s Immersive Reader (Links to an external site.)
- in Action: Meet Joe! (Links to an external site.)
- What is Bookshare? (Links to an external site.)
- As They See It: Technology for Students with Learning Disabilities (Links to an external site.)
- Milly Molly & the Bike Ride – GESS Promotional video. (Links to an external site.)
- Kids Have Fun Reading on iPad – Book Apps Interactive Stories (Links to an external site.)
- Great Reading Apps for Kids (Links to an external site.)