Triple Notes on “What is Feminist Ethics”
Submit triple notes on Hilde Lindemann’s “What is Feminist Ethics?”
- 1 inch margins, double-spaced 12-point Times New Roman font (Be sure to check these formatting guidelines as these may not be the default setting on your word processor).
- Upload your pap.er in Word or PDF format (doc, docx, pdf). Other formats (e.g. Pages) will not be accepted..Hence, it is important that you paraphrase, quote, and cite appropriately to make clear how you are reading and interpreting the text.
- Feel free to use grids and tables if you find that structure to be helpful, but you are not required to. You must at least make clear which main claims go with which supporting statements and responses.
- Upload your pap.er in Word or PDF format (doc, docx, pdf). Other formats (e.g. Pages) will not be accepted..
- Your pap.er will be run through the plagiarism detection program. I take academic integrity very seriously as a matter of fairness to all PCC students, and though in many cases, students unknowingly violate the academic integrity policy, you will still be held responsible for making sure your work complies with those policies. If you have any questions, I am more than happy to help.